My friend, Hasbi, give me this link 365 Thought Question , I was so interested, cos my brain is need to think thought Ha-ha~ So, tonight i will answer some question from 365 thought question.
- When was the last time you tried something new? Well, I travel myself alone to Jogjakarta, well maybe after I got there, Im not alone, but at least it is new for me.
- Who do you sometimes compare yourself to?
So many! It can be my close friend, friends, my brother and sister. But it is not good although, so I stop comparing myself to anyone. - What’s the most sensible thing you’ve ever heard someone say?
One sentence that goes through my head right now is, "Life is simple, it isyou make it isnt easy" - What gets you excited about life?
Learn something new, find something that I'd never see, meet someone new, and gather with my friends. - What life lesson did you learn the hard way?
Well, I've got to stand by my own feet, No counting on someone else if you can count on yourself. It is hard, but I will try - What do you wish you spent more time doing five years ago?
Enjoying my time - Do you ask enough questions or do you settle for what you know?
If I get confused, and dont know what it is, dunno what's goin on, so I ask - Who do you love and what are you doing about it?
My Leonardo, maybe I'll just wait for the time to get us happy and success. Yes, we believe that. - What’s a belief that you hold with which many people disagree?
Everything's gonna be okay when you believe in that. - What can you do today that you were not capable of a year ago?
I can do Courage - Do you think crying is a sign of weakness or strength?I disagree, because I cry so much too, but Im not weak, I can do it all by myself. I cry when I have nobody to tell my story, my load, and I cry when I cant hold that too long.
- What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you?
There is something wrong with me! - Do you celebrate the things you do have?
Not very often - What is the difference between living and existing?
Living is we live in this world, and we does exist. Existing is about people assuming about you. - If not now, then when?
Tomorrow! - Have you done anything lately worth remembering?
Yes, and that is my obligation - What does your joy look like today?
Like butterfly fart in my stomach - Is it possible to lie without saying a word?
Yes, you can just nod or shake your head :D - If you had a friend who spoke to you in the same way that you sometimes speak to yourself, how long would you allow this person to be your friend?
After we separated, I allow this person to be my friend. - Which activities make you lose track of time?
browsing some kind of unimportant things, but it makes me happy, you know. And also Karaoke-ing, listen to the music, drawing. - If you had to teach something, what would you teach?
I will teach "how to be a rule-breaker w/out fear"
21 out of 365 question.. huff, my brain not available for ANY MORE question, so see you next time!

0 sampah:
Posting Komentar